- Several years of experience related to mechanical design and 3D modeling in the offshore and marine industry.
- 15 years of experience using AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Knowledge and great interest in the drawing programs, Inventor, SolidWorks, Creo and PDMS see more on my website: www.AdisCAD.com
- 2 years work experience using PDMS (3D Plant design management system),
- As a person I am, result oriented, honest, nice, flexible and service minded.
- Engaged in delivering qualityresults, responsible, honest and reliable.
2005-2015 Mhwirth Kristiansand, Norway, technical draftsman / 3D Designer
• 8 years of experience in machine design design in AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Design of construction and details of handling
BOP, X-Mas Three, Over Hole & Under Hole Guide,
- 3D modeling in AutoCAD, presentation of drilling equipment for projects:
Frigstad, Songa Offshore, CAT-D, WestMira-Seadrill, TMT drillship
• 2 years of experience with
3D modeling in PDMS,
- Modeled drilling equipment for the Aker H6 rigs "Aker Spitsbergen" and "Aker Barents"
- 2D draft from PDMS 3D model / equipment for sequence drilling operati
- Dimensional control in PDMS of layout drawings and equipment
- Sequence drawings and details for various drilling operations such as construction of riser streng
- Design of different types of drilling equipment for concept and sales department
- General arrangement, layout drawings.
2004-2005 MacGregor Pusnes AS, Arendal, Norway, Mechanical
• Design of machine construction details
and fabrication drawings, of deck
2001-2002 National Oilwell-Varco, Kristiansand, Norway, Mechanical
• Detail and fabrication drawings of horizontal
pipe handling machine
"Catwalk machine, with tubular shuttle & following support structure",
- Design of various construction details and document drawing processing.
2000-2001 Børre Egeland Dak-Consult v/Resource Centre, Mandal,Norway AutoCAD instructor
• Teaching / Training course participants in basic and advanced skills in AutoCAD
for both 2D and 3D
- Creating manual user manual for 3D solid modeling
1999-2000 Plankontoret Hallvard Homme AS, Valle, Norway technical draftsman
• CAD jobs in accordance with planning av cottages and houses
1998-1999 McGgregor AS, Kristiansand, Norway, Mechanical
designer, AutoCAD 2D/3D
• Design of detail and assembly drawings of lifting equipment cranes, winches and rescue equipment for the offshore industry,
• 3D modeling in AutoCAD draft detail and fabrication drawing of rescue equipment
Davit G60 and G35 winches, Offshore and Pipe rack Crane,
• Construction assignments and document processing related to equipment delivery,
• CAD support, upgrade and system administrator for AutoCAD
1990-1993 Soko RKT Bosnia and Hercegovina Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology
• Deputy chair in the department for assembly and delivery of freezer compartments
• CAD support, upgrade and system administrator for AutoCAD Technical product
coordinator for the production of freezer compartments
• Manages ordering and inventory management
* Soko-Mostar RKT was the leading equipment supplier in the former Yugoslavia in Cooling
and Climatic Engineering
1977-1981 Mostar,Bosnia and Hercegovina, Mechanical High school
• 4 year vocational school qualifies for work in designing, designing and manufacturing
mechanical equipment, selection of suitable materials for product design, and
designing of all types of mechanical elements and defining quality control.
2014 Aker MHWirth , Kristiansand , Norway, Basic cources in Aveva-PDMS
2012 Aker MHWirth, Kristiansand, Norway, Drilling courses
2005 Børre Egeland CAD-Consult, Mandal, Norway, Basic Course in Autodesk Inventor
2003 Noroff Institut, Kristiansand, Norway - Inventory management and logistics
1997 Resource, Mandal, Norway - AutoCAD (continuing education) CAD and Project work
• Languages: Fluent in Norwegian, English good
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat, Internet
• People skills: Good at communicating, handling difficult situation
• Personal skills: Reliable, enthusiastic, positive, easy to work with, like challenges
• Great interest for 3D CAD software PDMS, Inventor, SolidWorks and Creo-ProE I continue to practice
and develop my 3D skills within mechanical design.
• Swimming, outdoor activities, travel, playing accordion
Given on request